F10 (Switzerland) AG and his subsidiaries
Authorised representative person(s)
Commercial register entry
Registered company name: F10 (Switzerland) AG
Commercial Register No: CHE-285.606.270
Our services are not available in Germany.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Liability for the contents of this website.
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents we can take over however no guarantee. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postalcode, City
When we scout startups we may collect the following personal data: first and last name, email, company, role, phone number, LinkedIn profile URL. We use this data to: Scout and identify relevant startups, analyse and provide application data to our programs and analyse and aggregate data to get industry and internal insight.
We collect this data using the lawful basis: Legitimate Interest.
When you fill out a form on our website requesting information on our programmes, corporate or investor offer. We use this data to: provide you with the information you requested
We collect this data using the lawful basis: Consent
When you sign-up to one of our newsletters we collect the following data: email. We use this data to: send you monthly newsletters updating you on all things F10 / Fx10
We collect this data using the lawful basis: Consent.
When we distribute reports, we use the following data: name, company, email. We use this data to: to give you access to reports or insights created by F10.
We collect this data using the lawful basis: Consent
You can edit your communication preferences at any time.
Usage Data is collected automatically when visiting our website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device'sInternet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access our website by or through a mobile device,We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobileInternet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and storeinformation about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. FlashCookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for BrowserCookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read"Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local sharedobjects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of ourService and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permitthe Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or openedan email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording thepopularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or"Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
The types of cookies we use are listed below:
- Strictly Necessary (Always Active) Cookies required to enable basic website functionality.
- Marketing Cookies used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests.
- Personalization Cookies allowing the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in).
- Analytics Cookies helping understand how this website performs, how visitors interact with the site, and whether there may be technical issues.
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
· Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
· Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
· Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
· Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
· Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
· Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to YourPersonal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Website in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We operate our website based on HubSpot, a service provided by HubSpot Inc., 25 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA.HubSpot is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and applies StandardContractual Clauses (SCCs) to ensure that data is safely processed outside of the EU.
This service uses so-called "web beacons" and stores "cookies" on your computer that enable the analysis of your use of our website. The collected information (for example, IP address, geographic location, browser type, duration of visit and pages viewed)is evaluated by HubSpot on our behalf to generate reports about the visit and the pages visited.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and download studies and other documents, HubSpot allows us to associate visits to our website with additional personal information (such as your name and email address) and provide you with targeted information about the topics you prefer.
If you do not want your data to be collected by HubSpot, you can prevent the storage of cookies at any time with the appropriate browser settings.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that maybe of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of thesecommunications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructionsprovided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage andsend emails to You.
On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. You can recognizethe Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on ourpage. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here:https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.When you visit our pages, theplugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebookserver. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site withyour IP address. If you click the Facebook"Like" button while loggedinto your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to yourFacebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate visiting our pages withyour user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of thepages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted orits use by Facebook. If you do not want Facebook tobe able to assign visits toour pages to your Facebook user account, please logout of your Facebook useraccount.
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality ofYour Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
· Request access to Your Personal Data. Theright to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever madepossible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Datadirectly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to performthese actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables Youto receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
· Request correction of the Personal Data thatWe hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurateinformation We hold about You corrected.
· Object to processing of Your PersonalData. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimateinterest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something aboutYour particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing ofYour Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where Weare processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
· Request erasure of Your Personal Data. Youhave the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is nogood reason for Us to continue processing it.
· Request the transfer of Your PersonalData. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You havechosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readableformat. Please note that this right only applies to automated information whichYou initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the informationto perform a contract with You.
· Withdraw Your consent. Youhave the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If Youwithdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certainspecific functionalities of the Service.
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data ProtectionAuthority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contactYour local data protection authority in the EEA.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org